Dog-friendly Restaurants outside of Phoenix
Phoenix is blessed by its location –right in the middle of the state, close to the mountains and towns with cooler climates like Prescott and Flagstaff and equally close to Tucson with its beautiful deserts and friendly vibe. Why not take the dog on a road trip and visit these dog-friendly restaurants?
We’re just starting this list, so feel free to let us know your favorites
Flagstaff dog-friendly restaurants
- Aspen Deli: 20 N. Beaver St.
- Biff’s Bagels: 1 S. Beaver St. new!
- Charley’s : 23 N. LeRoux St.new!
- Hops on Birch: 22 E. Birch St.
- Macy’s European Coffeehouse: 14 S. Beaver St.
- Mix: 120 N. LeRoux St.
- Mother Road Brewery: 7 S. Mikes Pike
- NiMarco’s 1800 S. Milton
- Toasted Owl: 12 S. Mike’s Pike